That’s one steep hill in SF. San Francisco, CA
ITS HELL TO DRIVE
raven baxter from thats so raven lived on this hill
This gives me anxiety
i was here and i loved it
Sucks even more to walk it-I almost passed out cus I’m so out of shape lol
i fLIPPIN HATE DIVISADERO IT IS THE WORST HILL INT HE HISTORY OF THE WORLD
i walked up it once looking for Lombard street
People always tell me my cat has the most beautiful eyes
This bird knows he looks amazing.
Frogmouths are indeed very handsome devils…
Until they open their mouth…
and you realize they are basically bird muppets.
… no comment…
For extra lulz check out these awesome birds’ awkward baby photos:
I WAS NOT EXPECTING THE HEAD TO BODY RATIO TO BE SO CLOSE TO JUST 1:1
This is a “The Expectation vs The Reality” picture in bird form.
nothing says romantic like a “shit bitch” bear
Here are some wonderful facts about Sea World’s orcas!
- The average lifespan of wild orcas ranges from 30-50 years, although some females can easily make it past 80 (a wild orca named J2 or ‘Granny’ is 103 this year!). The lifespan of a Sea World orca is around 25 years, the median age being 9. But at least they put on a good show!
- Don’t worry, collapsed dorsal fins are a common condition, although in the wild only sick or injured orcas have collapsed dorsal fins. All of Sea World’s males and some females have it, it makes them look unique!
- The size of Sea World’s tanks compared to an orca is about the same as a human to a bathtub. Lot’s of room to stretch and move!
- Wild orcas swim 100+ miles a day, they would have to swim around their tank 1,400+ times a day to achieve that. But that seems like a lot of work, and you may see the animals hanging out near the surface of the water or on the bottoms of their tanks for hours. That’s a lot more relaxing than swimming all those miles!
- Sea World gives their orcas a Valium-like drug to stop the whales from acting aggressively towards each other and to numb their minds from their vastly uninteresting concrete tanks. Buying a ticket to Sea World is an excellent way to help them pay for these drugs that they pump their animals full with!
- Many captive orcas show abnormal behaviors like head bobbing, chewing on concrete, and self mutilation by banging their heads into the side of the tank. Obviously just temper-tantrums! Silly things.
- In the wild, there has been only one orca attack. Bad orca! While in captivity, there have been over 100 attacks and 4 deaths. These animals just need more training, it couldn’t possibly be related to their confinement!
- Food is used as reinforcement for tricks. Do a trick, get your dinner. Don’t want to do a trick? I guess you don’t eat tonight you stubborn thing!
See? Sea World isn’t as bad as people make it out to be! Oh, one more fact: for every $1,000,000 Sea World makes, about $600 goes into conservation efforts (about $0.5 a ticket). I’m so glad they care about conservation of the ocean! Amazing work!
If you haven’t realized it yet, this post is 100% sarcastic. It should be obvious, but not everyone understands sarcasm…
Please don’t let this die
femininity is sooo intertwined w capitalism too like if you needed more proof that its not harmless. There are billion dollar industries built on making women feel like shit. And these companies are all owned by men. These men make money off us and then tell us we arent good enough so that they can make more money off us.
you know that phrase “being a woman is expensive”? thats not an accident.
People always accuse me of losing touch, of suddenly stop communicating.
But they don’t know that I actually don’t.
I talk with them. A lot.
Inside my head.
The fault lays in those inner conversations that many times are enough.
Enough to make me forget the need of talking with my mouth.
With audible words.
With real people.
you made me needy.
I don’t know how or why
but with you this method doesn’t seem to satisfy me.
The more conversations my mind creates the more I want to actually speak with you. And how absurd is that,
that you, of all people, are so hard to reach, so un-worthy of my craving.
Me (via y-michal)
the lesbian agenda has infiltrated smash bros